Application Management & Maintenance
Application management and maintenance is an important element towards enhancing and extending the life of the applications. Career Works focuses on seamlessly maintaining and transforming your business-critical applications to meet changing business needs.
Our SLA driven application support and maintenance services ensure a high performance platform for operating and managing your business applications. Our comprehensive set of frameworks, proven methodologies and domain expertise help enable our customers to achieve:
Application Support and Maintenance
Multi-level (Level 1, 2, 3, 4) Support & Maintenance capability using a Corrective, Preventive, Adaptive & Perfective approach across technologies and business domains.
Career Works helps its clients meet the challenge of ongoing product support and maintenance with a range of services designed to substantially lower their maintenance costs and ensure timely response and guaranteed service levels.
With teams staffed across India and Globe, Career Works can serve as an extension of a client's support team, or provide turnkey, round-the-clock support services. Our delivery model, which includes a "backend team" able to supplement the core team as necessary, provides clients with flexibility in addressing migration, maintenance, enhancements and support needs.
Our application management services encompass such activities as:
- Application maintenance
- Error tracking and debugging
- Version upgrades
- Version enhancements
- Comprehensive user support
- Helpdesk support
- Technical troubleshooting
- Performance monitoring
- Performance testing
- Quality assurance testing
- Documentation development and maintenance
Application Management Methodology
Career Works application management methodology for cost optimizing maintenance of applications
- Analysis and assess application to plan manpower and application management
- Understand the client environment and maintain the agreed SLAs
- Application Management team operational risks via analysis and RCA
- Monitor the resource utilization and work on daily, monthly and weekly report along with monthly reviews with the clients to ensure stability and zero unplanned downtime for any application
- Via making strong documentation for all the process and application under support scope
- Build up the knowledge base
- Strong Transition mechanism to replace current internal team or incumbent vendor smoothly without affecting delivery
- Strong delivery governance structure put in place
- Performance management matrix is put into place
Once we have made the transition, our governance process ensures that we keep meeting our promises to clients. We constantly measure our performance, using firm documented metrics, to show how well we are meeting our quality, service level, and cost targets - and then use this process as a tool for continuous improvement.
Partnering with Career Works for application management services enable client business to:
- Improve stability and efficiency of mission-critical applications
- Refocus their energies on strategic initiatives by handing over the maintenance and enhancement of business applications to a trusted and reliable partner
- Improve quality of service
- Migrate to new and emerging technologies
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Focus on delivering Operational, Tactical and Strategic benefits
- 10% increase in productivity through robust Knowledge Management & Automation processes.
- 5-10% YoY case reduction via Proactive correction and Root Cause Analysis
- Reduced Total Cost of Operations
- Flexible Support Models (8x5, 12x5, 16X7, 24X7) designed to meet your business needs, resulting in improved return on investment
- Flexible Commercial Models - Managed Services, Professional Services, and Outcome Based Pricing
Career Works specializes in highly complex long-term engagements. We are experts at managing efforts involving multiple systems, spanning multiple teams, multiple locations, and client organizations. We have built application management as a core competency through dedicated team and creating a separate Business Unit.
Career Works adheres to Service Level Agreements (SLA), enabling clients to reduce the cost of operations.